To assess the real impact of DMAB programs on the lives of families in the Brooklyn and Riverside communities, we tracked the progress of 20 participants who have consistently participated in our programs.
- 99% of students were safe and not involved in any criminal, deviant or at-risk behavior
- 95% of parents reported improved parent/child relationships and increased positive peer involvement
- 80% of students showed improved behavior at school
- 70% of students received less than three behavior referrals during the previous school year
- 85% of students showed academic improvement in the areas of math and literacy